Roles & Responsibilities:
Maintain safety as being the number 1 priority in all daily activities.
● Performs mandatory by-law truck inspections and fills out log book each day.
● Maintain accurate records and logs.
● Performs vehicle inspections and preventative daily maintenance before, during and after trips – this also includes greasing the truck once a week.
● Keeps the interior and exterior of the cab clean.
● Maintain a level of professionalism on job sites.
● Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all times.
● Demonstrate critical thinking and aptitude to problem solve.
● Other Secures all loads and safely delivers materials/machines to and from site. This includes all equipment, and tarping plant material, aggregates and soils.
● Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
● Minimum of a AZ or DZ license required.
● Previous driving experience considered an asset.
● Excellent time management skills.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Must possess a clean abstract.
● Regular working hours are Monday-Friday from 6AM to 7PM.
● Physically fit and has the ability to lift up to 30lbs.
● Dental Care
● Extended health care
● RRSP match
● Vision care